Aerovehicles as operator provides with it’s partner LSI (LiDAR Services International) any type of surveying, reconnaissance, monitoring and remote censoring service.
Systems Integration Services and operation
What is SAR?
Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) is a form of radar that us ised to create two-dimensional images or three-dimensional recontructions of ojects, such as landscapes or moving targets. SAR uses the motion of the radar antenna over the target to provide finer spatial resolution than conventional beam scanning radars. SAR is typically mounted on a moving platform, in this case mounted on an aircraft at low level, with decimetre resolutions where satellite images cannot reach.
- Crop prediction
- Evaluation of use
- Degradation and erosion
- Soil maps
- Identification and quantification
- Arrival times in fire prevention
- Identification of resources
- Multitemporal studies
- Lithological characterization
- Environmental impact on oil and mining
- High resolution glacier displacements