The Berkut UAV aircraft is the unmanned version (UAV) of the Berkut platform. The UAV version has been designed to fly ISR (Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance) operations of low-medium altitude and long endurance (MALE). The aircraft can host a wide variety of remote sensing equipment in its central cargo bay and side pylons. Built using the same frame or main structure, with open architecture flight management system (FMS), the solution minimizes construction costs maximizing operational flexibility.
- Crew: Ground
- Open architecture
- Propulsion: Lycoming IO-360
- Length: 5.63m
- Height: 2.28m
- Wingspan: 8.7m – 11.8m (2 wings configurations available)
- Empty Weight: 1210 lbs.
- Vel. Max: 230 knots
- Autonomy / Range: 36hs (with aux tank) – 9700Km.
- Vel. Cruise: 210 knots
- Takeoff run: 1000 feet
- Loading bay: 86 “x 22” x 24 “and two pods ext. for sensors
- Payload: 1200 + lb; (LiDAR / SAR / M-Spectral)
- Guide / Follow-up: pre-programmed; Autonomous or direct control; IMU
- Takeoff / Landing: Conventional train
- Class III UAV MALE
- High endurance autonomy
- Patrol and ID Interceptor
- ISR Aircraft