Based on the fuselage of the Berkut ISR, the Berkut OPA platform (Optionally Piloted Aircraft) is a single-seater aircraft built primarily of composite materials with an autonomous flight control system (FMS). This platform allows to operate the aircraft completely in autonomous mode and delegate the control to the pilot on board when required. With a load capacity of more than 500Kg and a range of 2600 km, the OPA version integrates a wide and flexible variety of equipment, including LiDAR, Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR), and foliage penetration (FOPEN).
- Propulsion: Lycoming IO-540-C4B5
- Max speed: 425 Km/h
- Cruising speed: 380 Km/h
- Autonomy: 18Hs (36Hs con tanque auxiliar)
- G Resistance: +10G
- Payload: 550 Kg – 1200 Lb; (LiDAR/SAR/M-Espectral)
- Guide system/Tracking: pre-programmed, autonomous or direct control. IMU + GPS.
- Low operating and maintenance cost.
- Range: 2600Km (4000 Km c/comb aux).
- Takeoff run: 1000 pies
- Dimensions: Lenght 4,7m – Height 1,9m
- Wingspan: 8,7m – 11,8m (long wing configuration available)
- ISR Aircraft
- SAR – Synthetic Aperture Radar
- LiDAR – Light Detection and Ranging
- Multiespctral / Hiperspectral
- FMS Testing