http://afcmarseille.com/porn/why-i-love-eating-pussy Aerovehicles as operator provides with it’s partner LSI (LiDAR Services International) any type of surveying, reconnaissance, monitoring and remote censoring service.http://johanstellerphotography.com
http://afcmarseille.com/porn/sex-sex-download Systems Integration Services get link and operation
What is Multispectral
go Multispectral remote sensing captures image data within specific wavelength ranges across the electromagnetic spectrum. The wavelenghts may be separated by filters or used with sensors sensitive to the specific wavelenght, including light from frequencies beyond visible light, such as infrared and ultraviolet.http://johanstellerphotography.com
- SAR/CSAR – Search and Rescue
- EMS – Emergency Medical Services
- ALE – Airborne Law Enforcement
- ISR – Intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance
- Powerline inspection
- Pipeline inspection
- Environmental and Ecological Survey
- Fire Detection and Mapping
What is Hyperspectral
http://afcmarseille.com/porn/xnxx-armenian-teen-anal Hyperspectral remote sensing, collects and processes information across the electromagnetic spectrum. The goal is ot obtain the spectrum for each pixel in the image, with the purpose of finding objects, identifying materials or detecting processes.follow site
follow Hyperspectral imaging divides the spectrum into many more bands and measures contiguous spectral bands. Certain objects leave unique “fingerprints” in the spectrum; enabling the identification of the materials that make up the objects in the survey.enter
- Georeferenced chemical footprints
- Spectral footprints of humidity, vegetation, clorophile levels.
- Example: Identification areas prone to breeding mosquito larvae (Zika, Dengue, Chikungunya, etc.)
- Spectral footprint of vegetation healt and clasification.
- Correlation between physical objects (pipes, cabling, trees) and chemical footprint also below vegetation.