For some years now, surveillance systems deployed in hot air balloons have been used worldwide. The new aerostats from Aerovehicles add, from Argentina, to the varied world-wide equal or better benefits than those available in the market.
Thanks to its design, rigid / semi-rigid structure and its electric motors, the Tripanko aerostat offers unique features that allow it to remain in the same position in the face of higher winds.
It also has security mechanisms that allow it to land in an emergency and protect both the equipment and its structure.
It was designed and manufactured entirely in Argentina, in conjunction with INTI and the company BAaer, mostly using technology and national materials.
- Load capacity 200Kg extendable in future versions.
- Ability to be moved to points of interest.
- Remote Satellite Monitoring
- Specific equipment according to various operations:
- Radar of Wide Coverage AEW 360 (220nm / 400 Km)
- TWS (200 simultaneous tracking)
- FOPEN (Foliage Penetration)
- IR (Day / Night)
- Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR)
- GPS Navigation / INS
- Satellite data transmission
- Gyrostabilized camera
- 24/7 Surveillance Capabilities
- Border surveillance or special events
- Filming platform for special and sporting events
- Complementary to fixed radars with air-ground coverage
- Waterway surveillance extension
- Monitoring of strategic locations
- Surveillance of Territorial Sea and Exclusive Economic Zone
- Emergency Communications Coverage: LTE, 3G, 4G and Internet
- Static aerial platform for SAR-IR sensors
- SAR – IR equipment – Radar available according to needs